The Royal Thai Air Force Museum was set up
in 1952 with the purpose of collecting and restoring defense
articles of different periods, including equipments and
aircraft in use during the early period of Thai aviation
history up to the present.
-Weekdays/Weekends, 8 a.m.to 4
p.m.(Except public holidays)
- For special group tour.
- Admission is free during hours of
- For special group tour, please apply
for permission approximately one week in advance.
For more details, please contact Tel.0 2534 1853 during
Regulations for Visiting
1. Boxes, packages or other similar
items are not allowed inside the museum.
2. Do not touch or handle any objects
on display in the musuem especially unsafe items.
3. Do not cause disturbance to other
4. Do not smoke in exhibition buildings.
5. Do not photograph exhibition objects
6. For more information, please contct
information officer or Tel.0 2534 1853.
Exhibition Buildings Building 1: Thai aviation history, aircraft
flown by RTAF after WW2, aircraft designed and built
Building 2: Aircraft rarely found anywhere else, temporary
Building 3: Aircraft used during anti-communism campaign.
Building 4: Collection of various kinds of museum items.
Building 5: Helicopters , last propeller fighter flown
Outdoor Display: Jet fighters, transport aircraft, trainers,
radars and so on.